a springform cake pan, which diameter is about 25 centimeters
no baking in a oven needed
Ingredients for the base:
- 20 pcs Rainbow Digestive biscuits (whole grain), crushed
- 75 g butter
Ingredients for the core:
- 2 dl Amarula Marula Fruit Cream
- 500 g Rainbow Mascarpone cheese
- 2 dl double cream, whipped
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 3 tsp Dr. Oetker’s Gelatine powder
Algorithm for the base:
- Butter the springform cake pan of your choice. Melt rest of the butter.
- Crush biscuits. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter.
- Press and spread the mixture from step 2 on the bottom of the pan. You have created the base of the Delicious Cheese Cake.
- Put the pan in the fridge.
Algorithm for the core:
- Mix Amarula Fruit Cream, vanilla sugar, and gelatine powder together. Let the gelatine to swell for a while. Heat and stir the mixture until gelatine powder and vanilla sugar have been dissolved nicely. Let the mixture cool down while you make step 2.
- Whip cream. Mix whipped cream, mascarpone cheese, and powdered sugar together.
- Mingle together the mixtures from steps 1 and 2. You have created the core of the Delicious Cheese Cake.
- Take the pan from the fridge. Pour the core to the top of the base.
- Put the pan back in the fridge for at least four hours.