75 g butter or margarine
1 – 1,5 dl sugar
3 dl flour
1 tl baking powder
2 dl Nordic kind of sour cream
3 – 4 apples
sugar and cinnamon for seasoning
- Mix the margarine and sugar in a bowl with fingers.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together.
- Add the flour mix and sour cream into the dough and mix until smooth.
- Butter a pie tin and spread the dough in it. Dab dough also on the tin edges.
- Slice the apples (no need to peel) and set them on top of the pie base. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in 225 C for 20 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla sauce.
Notice! You can use this pie base also to make berry pies. Swap the apples with 5 dl of berries and season with a little bit of sugar. Try also a pie with rhubarbs!